Spool Holder

I made a spool holder that attaches to the top of my printer!
It took about 3 hours  then I had to stop it as the layers were getting degraded to much. Still working on that. I learned what the layer height does it changes the thickness the larger the number the faster it will print however the quality will degrade. Just a heads up faster print less quality.
To use my parts tho I poured in lots of superglue not the best idea and then used a kicker to solidify it. not the best way of doing it I will eventually get around to printing a new end cap piece but for now I am just going to keep on printing. I also am still working on my issue with the xy not being squared.
Here are some pics of the finished product



















Here is the Thingiverse part link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Print

Catching up